Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

UPS is Like Santa

Today all my gadgets arrived all at the same time. Even though I ordered them at separate times. It was such and exciting day opening boxes, then more boxes, and then instructions. Well with no further adieu I want to introduce to you the two most handy dandy tools I will not be able to live with out. My Mac Pro and My Nikon D5100. No applause necessary! I'll come up with cuter pet names to call them soon.
(Please note the pictures you're about to see are taken by yours truly with the most bad-ass camera I've ever laid my finger on) And yes, you'll see a picture of THIS GIRL.
From New Camera
From New Camera
And here is the first picture and certainly not the last taken with the new camera. I've been thinking about this for weeks. I wanted to have a special first picture. And it's dedicated to my love. My best friend. Someone who is very patient with me. Someone who is just so darn adorable. And the guy who set up all these gadgets. My kite. Again no applause necessary. I think I'm going to frame it.
From New Camera
And meet Charlie and Max. Probably the cutest puppies ever. Oh don't think I won't be telling you dog stories soon. Just you wait.
From New Camera
From New Camera
After playing with these fun toys. We decide to have chipotle for dinner. No photos of that, because I gobbled it down.

I did however prep some food for tomorrow. We're going to be gone for the 3-day weekend, so I need to use up what we've got. I seasoned some chicken breasts to bake and more lamp chops to throw in the crock pot.
From New Camera
From New Camera

And here's a After of the baked chicken. Voila, nothing crazy. But definitely a time saver.
From New Camera

I'll leave with you with a little arty fun. I tried to capture the clouds on this warm night.
From New Camera






No comments:

Post a Comment