Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where have ya been?

Miss me? Come on..you missed me!

You'd think after a few days I would have more to say to you. That's a big fat Nope. We are being the biggest bums you could ever imagine. This past weekend was bumapoolza! But this weekend coming up is something to look forward to. We're headed to Michigan for one last white water adventure for the year. The plan is to end our summer with a big splash! See what I did there?! Wink!

I did however get an awesome new camera bag to lug my bff(camera) around in. It reminds of a retro fanny pack!
You can thank Pinterest for this. I got it in purple, and I promise to do a fashion show when it arrives. Don't go falling in love with it, it's MINE!


Buy the The Camera Day Pack at the Photojojo Store!


Yesterday's workout(yes yesterday's workout, Bum's don't go to the gym everyday) was a doozy. It probably wouldn't be so bad if I didn't whip myself in the arm with the jump rope every so often. And yes those are Wall Ball Burpees. Hard as it sounds. My time was 29m 05s.
From 2011-09-13

Today was burgers and sweet potato french fries night. I love burger night, or any night I can get help with dinner. Thanks to my kite for doing the grillin'. Also, I don't just make any burger, I make the ultimate burgers with a fried egg, avocado, and bacon. A burger that would cost you $15 big bucks at a restaurant with all the fixings.

Here's what I did. Step one, bake some bacon. Step two, season some ground beef. Step three, fry and egg. Step four, EAT.
From 2011-09-13
From 2011-09-13
From 2011-09-13
BADA BAM! There's a burger under there somewhere.
From 2011-09-13

I've also decided in my spare time that I'll be doing handstands in the hallway. Total time killer, mainly because I have to wash the walls of my footprints after.
From 2011-09-13


I'll leave you with this picture I captured of last night's moon.
From 2011-09-13

No comments:

Post a Comment