Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Humpty Day

Today was one mega busy day. I started with going to BDCF for the 5:45am WOD.
Today's WOD was
Five rounds for time:
5 x pc. 95/65
3 x pp
1 x pj
200m sprints

I love anything Power Clean or Clean & Jerks. Those are just a couple of my favorites and trust me there's not many more workouts I actually can call my favorite. I really just dig the movements. I felt good, even though I didn't do it RX. I definitely could have, but wasn't feeling it when I did a practice round. I ending up doing 55 pounds for a time of 9m 25s. I was super glad to finish this workout quickly, because today was one of my teammate's birthdays and a couple of fellas were doing his birthday WOD that he created. I love cheering and/or watching men workout. Wink! It was definitely inspiring to see these guys finish this, especially since it was a scaled down version of our 9/11 memorial workout we're all doing this upcoming Sunday. Here are a few pics.
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07

After starting the day with a good workout and a latte, I got to sport these bad boys today at work. Notice the jeans, heck to the yeah!
From 2011-09-07

Dinner was fun today. We did some grillin'. Some TJ Italian sausage, perfectly seasoned steak, left over sweet corn, and a tomato/cucumber salad. Super fast and super easy. Plenty of leftovers. Say it with me people, 15 minutes till dinner. Shake the shock off of you and check these pics out. Side note--I love that slotted spoon. I only use it when I make cucumber/tomato salad. It's special.
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07

Here's a pic of my dinner plate. Before you call the paleo police. Yes, I'm eating corn. And Yes, there's a little cheese on my salad. It's raw milk cheese. Sometimes I'm bad. Shut it. Also, don't drool over all the butter you're about to see.
From 2011-09-07

After dinner I prepared some MORE lamb for the crock pot. I love lamb(or lamp). This is probably the most lamb I've put in the crockpot. And yes I got super excited. I seasoned the chops and let them marinade for a bit while I prepared a meatloaf. Not just any meatloaf, but I was inspired by Nom Nom Paleo's blog. She made Super Porktastic Bacon Meatloaf
I made a few alterations, because this week is use "What We've Got" week. I did however use almond meal instead of coconut flour. And I didn't even have that. I did however have almonds and a blender. So I made my own. These are before pics. You'll have to wait till tomorrow for After shots.
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07
From 2011-09-07

And now to more important things to get to after this blog (Thanks to my kite for getting me that book, which seems to be guarded by my puppy. I secretly think he doesn't like his picture taken.)
From 2011-09-07

No comments:

Post a Comment