Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Money is No Object

Today I was on the hunt for some fall boots and flats. I was inspired by Pinterest. I know shocking, right?! I had earned a little extra mula this year and why not spend it all on me. Which believe it or not, it is way harder than I thought. I had already bought two awesome new gadgets(more about them when they arrive). And now I'm looking to freshen up my fall wardrobe. Guess what?! I think I fell in love, not just once, but three times. What can I say I'm a shoe slut!
From Blogger Pics

From Blogger Pics

From Blogger Pics

They're all by Steven Madden. And yes, I realize there are two of the same pair of boots. I can be very indecisive in these kinds of situations. When all else fails. Get them BOTH! Stay tuned, I will have a fashion show. IF I decide to get them ALL (just in case my kite doesn't reads this, I may have gotten them all).

After my fun filled day of online drooling shopping. I came home to prep some dinner. I started with cutting open the little watermelon I got at the Farmer's market. You're not going to believe this..it was YELLOW!! And yes, it totally shocked me too. I had to google it to make sure it was real.
From Blogger Pics

It actually turned out to be super sweet! What a great surprise to end summer
From Blogger Pics


After the shock of the yellow watermelon wore off, I chopped up some cauliflower to roast in the oven. My kite came home just in time to throw the steak I marinaded over night on the grill. Guess which one was his piece?!
From Blogger Pics

From Blogger Pics

Here's a pic of my dinner plate.
From Blogger Pics


Now if you need me, I'll be on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment