Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Back to Grindin'

The three day weekend is over. And fall is officially here. Before we left P-Town this weekend the puppies and I got to go for a leash-less walk. I was super proud of my little guys for NOT running away when that had the chance. Here are a few pics from our fall-like day.
From 2011-09-05
From 2011-09-05
From 2011-09-05
From 2011-09-05

Now that it's Tuesday even though it feels like a Monday! It's back to makin' the food. And grindin' the pepper. Okay, okay I'll stop! Gosh! This week you'll be seeing meals made with 'What We've Got' in the freezer. Tonight was baked Tilapia with lemon butter sauce. And a not so simple salad. IT WAS MMmm MMMmmm Good!
From 2011-09-05

Here's my dinner plate
From 2011-09-05

After dinner and some relaxing. I ran to Trader Joes (TJ's) for coffee, heavy cream, and possibly some bacon. I got back to season some pork back ribs with my secret rub to put in the crockpot overnight for lunch. While the ribs were marinading for a bit. I chopped up some sweet potato to fry in coconut oil for post-workout breakfast in the morning. Easy Peasy.
From 2011-09-05
From 2011-09-05

By The Way! I have not a clue how these PHONEY Paleo Chocolate covered almonds got in my cart. But my gosh, I am NOT going to let this sucker's go to waste. Paleo ENOUGH baby!
From 2011-09-05

No comments:

Post a Comment