Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bye September!

September is coming to an end, which means the fun fall stuff begins!! HOORAY!!
I love fall. I love hoodies, boots, fall colors, falling leaves, scarves, hot drinks, cuddling, open windows, brisk walks, sweaters, and pumpkin flavored anything.
I've been working on a little fall photography project, which you will not see till winter. Because duh Fall just begun. :)

I made it to BDCF yesterday after the soreness of FGB wore off a little and I was able to lift my arms. Yesterday's workout was:
Strength - BS

5 x 75%
3 x 85%
1+ x 95%

M/C - 10 min AMRAP

6 x kb sn (ea. arm)*
4 x ohs. (2 ea. arm)
2 x goblet squats
* 9 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24kg kb’s


I used a 11kg kettlebell and I managed 108 total reps. The first round I completely forgot the motion of a snatch, but after I put these mega hips to good use, I got the hang of it in round 2. Not bad.

I've been still slaving away in the kitchen, in the best way you can make slaving possible. And since it's still sorta nice out I can still use the grill. Food just taste better off the grill, seriously. It's going to be a sad winter with me couped up with the broiler and no grill marks. This weeks eats were the easiest of the easy(lazy cooking is what I do). Lots of salads and meat. I did attempt to make some more egg cup thingies, but with bacon and sweet potato(great for an after workout meal). I may need to pre-cook the bacon/sweet potatoes before adding egg next time. They can't all be winners the first time around.
From 2011-09-28

From 2011-09-28

This week I made some lamb in the crockpot, baked some salmon and tilapia for lunch, grilled some remarkable chicken breasts, seasoned some steak to grill tomorrow and rubbed down a whole chicken to roast for dinner tonight. Gosh that was a lot and it's only Thursday. Welcome to cooking ALL YOUR MEALS. I know it's awesome, get used to it.

From 2011-09-28

From 2011-09-28

From 2011-09-28

From 2011-09-28

From 2011-09-28

My secret to a perfect roasted chicken is 5 items. Salt, Pepper, Lemon, Coconut Oil and a good roasting pan. That is IT. Your chicken will be crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.

From 2011-09-28

From 2011-09-28

From 2011-09-28

If you're wondering where the lemon went..
From 2011-09-28

And for everyone who eats a Lean Cuisine for lunch. You can make your own. My lunch below. baked tilipa with frozen broccoli. You can make this in advance and freeze them to save even more time.
From 2011-09-28

On a non-food note, my puppy Charlie has been hanging out with me in the bathroom while I get ready in the morning. Each day he inches closer until.....He's right freakin under me!
From 2011-09-28

I think he's trying to tell me he wants a bath!!!

And my favorite part of the week. Guess who shaved 10 seconds off her stair climb challenge?! Come on..guess! THIS GIRL!! Woo!!
From 2011-09-28

No comments:

Post a Comment