Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Getting Ready for FALL

I started today bright and early for BDCF. Today's WOD was hard (like I'll ever say it's easy). My time was 12m 29s. I didn't pull a "Mary" and used the prescribed weight for the Kettle Bells. So I was SLOW!
From 2011-09-14
From 2011-09-14

Speaking of BDCF my buddy Megan from the gym is a designer and I finally checked out her Esty Site AND drum roll please....I got this amazing scarf to add to my fall collection. Check it out!
From 2011-09-14

This evening I tried to see if there were any Missoni finds left at Target. No luck, there were two items left. Count them TWO! A sleeping mask and a candle holder. Thanks a lot Missoni Sluts! OH WELL! While I was there I found a new fall nail polish which is drying on my nails as we speak. It's called Master Plan by Essie. It's a mysterious gray. LOVE <3!




From 2011-09-14

While I'm sharing, I have to admit I may have a little addiction to...SCRATCH OFF TICKETS!! Don't judge me!! These are my favorites. And a lucky penny.
From 2011-09-14

Since I spent most of my evening at Target, tonight I made a simple dinner. Grilled Steak and Salad. I seasoned the steak before I left and my kite grilled it for me when I got back.
From 2011-09-14
From 2011-09-14

Here's my dinner plate. You may drool now.
From 2011-09-14

I'll leave with this iPhone pic of a cool flower I saw on my walk home. It was hard to miss!
From 2011-09-14

No comments:

Post a Comment