Pages

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thursday Comes Before FRIDAY

Today was such a chilly day. It made me want to wear a big warm sweater and sip a pumpkin spice latte ALL DAY LONG. Which I did none of. Instead I drank cold water and wore no socks. BRRR!
Although, it's inspiring me to start a few photo projects, so stay tuned.

On another note, have you met Speckles?! She's my cat. This chick has been with me forever! She's also that weird roommate that you live with that keeps you up at night, get's her grubby mitts all over your favorite sweater, is always hungry, and is overly affectionate with your boyfriend. But I love her and she's my bitch for life. No matter how weird her fetish is for plastic bags.
When I came home from work today, this is what I saw....Not suspicious at ALL! Please ignore the mess on the bed, I'm a messy dresser in the morning! So look away and focus on the silly cat!!
From 2011-09-15
On to the the food. Last night before I went to bed, I rubbed down a pork roast with seasoning and put it in the crockpot for Bar-B-Q Pork which we had for dinner tonight. When I came home I turned the crockpot back on and got some tools ready to shred it, add shallots (kite calls it a fancy onion), some honey and your favorite Bar-B-Q sauce. I put it on high and let it get yummy, while I made some sides. Spaghetti squash for me and roast red potatoes for my kite.
From 2011-09-15
From 2011-09-15
From 2011-09-15
From 2011-09-15

Here are our plates. Guess which one is mine?! The Paleo one, DUH! Now to get this fella on the band wagon!
From 2011-09-15
From 2011-09-15

Now to leave you with this iPhone pic of another pretty flower on the way home.
From 2011-09-15

No comments:

Post a Comment