Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2014

The Big 1-8









My little brother in law turned 18 this week.  I met this awesome kid when he was a mere 11 years old. He was chubby and cute. And we instantly became bro and sis. Poking and annoying each other and all. We have done a lot of fun adventures over the years and have a ton of great memories including my favorite "Best Day without Chris" where we had an adventure at Navy Pier in Chicago (without Chris duh!). Can't believe he's officially a 'man' now.  And the best part everyone, I finally can curse without guilt.  No more watching my language, this fella is no longer a kid.

We celebrated his birthday this weekend down in the Champaign area.  On the agenda was paintballing, kissing my niece Kaidyn, seeing Spider Man 2 and Godzilla at the drive-in, and a birthday dinner at Evan's favorite steak house. I've never been to a drive-in movie before or a double feature. I have to say it was pretty awesome! We all had a blast and left the weekend never wanting to eat again. It was great spending time together since we live so far apart.  Can't wait for more summer events. ♥






No comments:

Post a Comment