Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Remember that time we got Married.









We have been married for a little over 5 months now.    I have to say our wedding day was the best day of our lives.  A year and half of wedding planning had us cursing why we didn't decide to just elope.  But that day, that perfect day made it all worth while.  That was filled with so many emotions, I've never felt so nervous in my entire life. My kite had to hold my hands tight just to keep me from shaking at the alter.  I was in awe of how all those tiny details came together. It was so surreal to look around and realize that this was our wedding day.  We tried our best to soak it all in.  But people weren't joking when they say it goes by so fast. We had so much fun that our jaws were sore at the end of the night from laughing. And I couldn't feel my toes for a week after from all that dancing. We have such amazing friends and family.  It was definitely a day we will never forget. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment