Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Thanksgiving is TOMORROW! I know gosh where did this year go? Tomorrow begins another holiday season to gather with our families, drink some spirits, eat till we bust (and than have dessert) and my favorite annoy the crap out of each other. Oh and drinking did I mention drinking?!

This year I decided to wear elastic pants on Thanksgiving. And no not sweatpants I'm still a lady and YES leggings are my step up from sweatpants (haters).

This is also the time to reflect on what we are grateful for this year. Here is my shout out of some of the wonderful things that I'm giving thanks to. Show some love for.....


1. My Kite

This guy is my best friend, my other half, and my rock. We are basically the live version of the Odd Couple. We couldn't be anymore different and yet so very much alike in so many weird ways. He's the most fun, easy going guy you'll ever meet and I'm lucky he's by my side on all our adventures.

From New Camera

From 2011-09-05


From 2011-11-21


2. Family


Words can't describe where I'd be without everyone. I love these crazy people.






3. Crossfit

Finding crossfit changed my life. It's more than a workout. It's definitely a challenge of mind, body, soul. I've experienced some amazing challenges that I wouldn't have done in a billion years. Best of all I've made some great friends that help me get through some of the toughest workouts. My favorite part is I start my day off with laughing. It sets my day off feeling great. The feeling of accomplishment (and lots of complaining).





4. My fellas

This guys make me smile every single day. I can't get enough of their cuteness, even when I'm beating kissing them.

From Max's 1st birthday

From 2011-09-23







These are just a handful of things I'm thankful today. What are you thankful for?

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble means keep it Paleo! God bless! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Outstanding! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your Kite. You both are Fantastic people, and I am thankful for people like you in my life. Just like skittles, many flavors and colors.
    Makes the world go round and make me smile.

    ReplyDelete